Rack-based laser systems for quantum research/applications.
Custom laser system design for each customer. See our ECDL datasheet for available wavelengths.
- Laser optical systems customized to your specific atomic species and application requirements
- Full optical table functionality in a 19″ rack including ECDLs, DBRs, lock modules, AOMs, and EOMs
- Basic example: cooling/detection laser, repump laser, and ionization laser on fiber output. User provides modulation/stabilization – laser feedback ports and electronics provided.
- Advanced example: multi-wavelength system with separate fiber outputs by function, including built-in AOMs and EOMs and laser frequency stabilization for an atomic clock or a quantum computer
- Control systems for AMO applications
- Power, analog, and digital control signals in; amplified, agile RF out
- Timing system operable as master or slave
- Windows GUI device programming; Python interface over Ethernet
|Beam-RevC-XX||Beam-RevC-Ca, Beam-RevC-Sr, Beam-RevC-Yb|
|RF/Timing Controller Frame 'Standard' Parameters|
|Dimensions||2U rack-mount frame|
|Agile DDS frequency synthesis||Up to 8 channels|
|Fixed frequency synthesis||Customized, hyperfine transitions|
|Digital I/O (LVDS or LVTTL)||≈32 lines (differential)
≈64 lines (single-ended)
|Arbitrary device SPI communication/control||Min. 8 ports, MUX|
|Analog input||20 kHz, 8 channel differential inputs|
|Analog output (±10V)||4 channels|
|User interface / control GUI||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Laser Optical Frame 'Standard' Parameters|
|Dimensions||3U rack-mount frame|
|Laser output wavelengths||See ECDL datasheet for available wavelengths|
|Laser control and functionality||See ECDL and SILC datasheets|
|Inputs||Laser modulation (PZT/current/RF)|
|Outputs||Light in PM fiber
Electronic monitor signals/status LEDs
Error/ramp/current/modulation w/ servo
Laser output LED
|Typical atomic species||Rb, Cs, Ca, Sr, Yb+, Ba+, ... ask!|
Contact us to discuss your applications or to request a quote.