Rack-based laser systems for quantum research/applications
Custom laser system design for each customer. See ECDL datasheet for available wavelengths.
- Laser optical systems customized to your specific atomic species and application requirements
- Full optical table functionality in a 19″ rack including ECDLs, DBRs, lock modules, AOMs, and EOMs
- Basic example: cooling/detection laser, repump laser, and ionization laser on fiber output. User provides modulation/stabilization – laser feedback ports and electronics provided.
- Advanced example: multi-wavelength system with separate fiber outputs by function, including built-in AOMs and EOMs and laser frequency stabilization for an atomic clock or a quantum computer
- Control systems for AMO applications
- Power, analog, and digital control signals in; amplified, agile RF out
- Timing system operable as master or slave
- Windows GUI device programming; Python interface over Ethernet
Download our datasheet